Arugula Salad with Heirloom Tomatoes, Buffalo Mozzarella, Pistachios and Beets2014-04-01
- Course: Salads
- Servings : 3
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 20m
This recipe was inspired by an amazing salad we had from Carpe Diem Wine Bar in Napa Valley. We have reverse engineered the recipe for you to enjoy. Please comment on how it turns out!
- 6 cups arugula
- 2 medium sized heirloom tomatoes (1 red, 1 yellow)
- 1/4 cup pistachios (unsalted and deshelled)
- 3 buffalo mozzarella balls torn into small pieces
- salt & pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinaigrette
- 3 slices beets (roasted or canned)
Spread the arugula on a large plate.
Cube the heirloom tomatoes and layer them on top of the arugula.
Add the buffalo mozzarella (make sure you tear it to really give the salad some texture).
Add the pistachios on top.
Sprinkle with olive oil, balsamic vinaigrette and salt & pepper. Enjoy!
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
3 people rated this recipe